Click here for General Policies.
What vaccines does The Pawza require?
- Distemper combo vaccine (generally within one/three year)
- Parvo (generally within one/three year)
- Leptosporosis, not mandatory but highly recommended since Lepto has zoonotic implications! (generally within one year)
- Bordetella (every six months)
- Rabies (generally within one to three years or as required by law in residing county)
What may we bring for our dogs?
- Three assorted treat items (per guest)
- Three assorted bedding items (per guest)
- Three assorted food items (per guest) Please see packaging and labeling requirements for food in General policies
Remember, the “rule of threes.” See general policies for greater detail.
What about medications?
We can readily accommodate administration of medications. See general policies for greater detail.
What is the check-in time?
Check-in time is after 2 pm. This policy is strictly enforced in order to avail our guest the accommodation reserved.
What is the check-out time?
Check-out time is 11 am. This policy is strictly enforced in order to allow guest checking in to have accommodation available.
How do I make a reservation?
Click here to complete a reservation request. Once you submit, we will email you to confirm.
What is the cancellation/deposit policy?
In order to obtain a full refund, reservations must be cancelled within seven days of check-in. If cancelled in less than seven business days, there will be a three-night booking fee applied.
May I take a tour?
We would be honored to show you around The Pawza.